We need to cancel our classes this Saturday, April 9th. Thank you for your understanding. Just a few ideas to usher in the Spring and give our members a few ways to “flex your fitness” outside the gym, broaden your horizons and enjoy this amazing weather. We’ll also post a Saturday morning workout for everyone to do at home.
Just a few of the events you might check out this weekend!
- The 80th Dogwood Festival in Piedmont Park
- The Atlanta Film Festival
- Alton Brown at the Fox Theater
- The Sea Lions last weekend at the Georgia Aquarium
- Braves vs. Cardinals
- Last weekend of the Orchids exhibit at Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Look for your Saturday Workout Homework to post at 8am on Saturday morning. This should be a fun way to warm up the mind, body and spirit for a weekend of exploration!